Spaghetti with tuna is a simple, quick dish you can make in a hurry. Full of flavour and very satisfying.
- 500g/1lb spaghetti
- 300g/10 oz tuna
- 400g/14 oz cherry/baby plum tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp peperoncino chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 100g/1/2 cup black olives
- Handful flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
In a large sauce pan drizzle some olive and add the garlic, capers, olives and chilli flakes. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tuna, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Drain and add the spaghetti and a ladle of pasta water. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
Finish with a sprinkling of parsley.