Creamy, Cheesy, Garlic Mushrooms
The creamiest, cheesiest, garlic mushrooms you will ever taste. Rich and warming, this dish will keep you coming back for more!
- 300g/4 cups chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 100g/1 cup parmesan
- 100g/1 cup mascarpone
- 200ml/1 cup double/heavy cream
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 50g/3 tbsp Butter
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sprinkle of fresh parsley
Fry mushrooms in butter and a little extra virgin olive oil for 3-4 minutes, add garlic and cook until golden brown. Add the double cream, mascarpone and combine. Add the thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper. Add the parmesan cheese and mix well. Finish with a sprinkling of parsley.